Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi New Members :)

Go down 
+6
Vikki
patdbunny
henpecked
crystalsbirdtoys
RogerP
VickiNumbers
10 posters
AuthorMessage
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

Hi New Members :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 am

I've noticed a few new members recently who haven't introduced themselves or made any posts. I just wanted to take a minute to tell them all HELLO!! Hi!Bye! and Welcome !!

Don't be afraid to jump in anywhere! It's always a bit intimidating when it seems like everyone knows everyone else, but we'd like to get to know you too- and we've all been the new guy at some point, so we'll be especially* nice to you. Smile

We're really glad to have you! Thanks for joining!!!

Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
RogerP
Scarlet Macaw
RogerP

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:00 pm

What she said! Welcome! Come on in, the water's fine!
Back to top Go down
crystalsbirdtoys
Senegal
crystalsbirdtoys

My Birds : African Grey - Merlin
Caique - Rosco
Cockatiel - Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi new members! We don't bite...but our birds might Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalsbirdtoys.com
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw
henpecked

My Birds : Jake hen YN (his)
Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Hey everybirdie wee
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:10 am

quack quack quack
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
Vikki
Scarlet Macaw
Vikki

My Birds : Sebastian - 7 yr old Harlequin Macaw
Arthur - 12 yr old Jardines Parrot
Pickle - 16 yr old Hahn's Macaw
Ecko - 26 yr old Hahn's Macaw

Plus the 180+ various bird from finch to Hyacinth at the rescue where I volunteer and live...

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:56 am

Yes, we've been bad admins.... Sad

Welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.voliveri.com
dusty
Scarlet Macaw
dusty

My Birds : congo african grey (coco)
blue fronted amazons (willie and vasgo)
sun conure (simon)
greencheeked conure (jack)
senegal (walter)
senegal (crockett)
goffin cockatoo (sammy)
moluccan cockatoo (mango)
severe macaw (cody)
quaker (yoshi)

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 pm

don't be shy new friends...i was at first , but for no reason...lol...just jump right in and join the discusions...you can even disagree with whats said, makes it more exciting...we enjoy contraversy...and my spelling sucks, so don't worry about yours

dusty
Back to top Go down
evil chicken
Umbrella Cockatoo
evil chicken

My Birds : Sam -cinnamon pied cockatiel
Drake "Ducky" Laurence Lars -sun conure
Eric -whiteface pied cockatiel
Chicky Baby -red bantee hen -my avatar. Not really a parrot, but y'know, gotta include her anyway

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes! Hello and welcome to the flock! Smile
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 am

patdbunny wrote:
quack quack quack
Yes, we're the official home of the one and only Chinese Quacking Bunny named Pat. thinking

And seriously? When you can say that, you can say ANYTHING! So pipe on up, you'll get away with it here! Razz Singing
Back to top Go down
shanlung
Budgerigar
shanlung

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 pm

I like to join in.
But much of what I do required linkages to photos and accounts in external site.
If folks do not know me before, whatever I say might be very strange and not within realms of belief.

So I guess I wait that 7 days when my account is fully cleared before I say my hello here
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/shanlung9/
evil chicken
Umbrella Cockatoo
evil chicken

Chicky Baby -red bantee hen -my avatar. Not really a parrot, but y'know, gotta include her anyway

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 am

shanlung wrote:
I like to join in.
But much of what I do required linkages to photos and accounts in external site.
If folks do not know me before, whatever I say might be very strange and not within realms of belief.

So I guess I wait that 7 days when my account is fully cleared before I say my hello here
Hey! Welcome Shanlung! Welcome
You may be surprised the things we'll believe, and the strangeness we accept (and express!) Wink
Back to top Go down
dusty
Scarlet Macaw
dusty

My Birds : congo african grey (coco)
blue fronted amazons (willie and vasgo)
sun conure (simon)
greencheeked conure (jack)
senegal (walter)
senegal (crockett)
goffin cockatoo (sammy)
moluccan cockatoo (mango)
severe macaw (cody)
quaker (yoshi)

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am

welcome aboard shanlung

dusty
Back to top Go down
zazanomore
Hyacinth Macaw
zazanomore

My Birds : Einstein - Cockatiel [3]
Charlie Bird - Cockatiel [15]
Clyde - Budgie [4]
Bonnie - Budgie [4]
Madoc - Budgie [1]

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 am

shanlung wrote:
I like to join in.

Are you the guy from Malaysia with the Grey and cockatiels?
Back to top Go down
shanlung
Budgerigar
shanlung

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 am

:-)

I came as hit onto my webpages originated from this forum. I thought I get here into this forum to say hi as I have done for folks who came to my websites. I was surprised that though I wrote in English, about half the hits came from non English speaking countries such as Russia, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Germany , French and such. I went into their forums as well via translators to their surprise and hopefully, pleasure as well.

So evil chicken, dusty, zazanomore and those that do not know of me, perhaps what I have done might be more strange than you can imagine And without the details of what I written together with photos and videos, might well have caused you laughter at what you think as over fertile run of fantasies and wonder at what I have been smoking should I just write now.

I have seen enough of spammers to understand posting rights be withhold to stop sellers of medicines and get rich schemes.

So until later, have a good time with your birdies , and beasties where ever you may be.
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Shanlung, we're very glad you're here! I'm not sure why you're having problems with posting photos and links, but I'm looking in to it to see if it's not something I can remedy for you.

Until that is fixed, I hope you enjoy our site! Like Evil Chicken said, you would be surprised at the things we'll believe and the strangeness we'll accept - so do not hesitate to join in!

EDIT: There! That is fixed now - for everyone. We'll try it this way for a while and see how it goes. Our Admin's/Mods are on here often enough to moderate off any garbage for a while and block anyone who posts it. If we end up seeing too many recommendations for miracle medications or millions, we will change it back to the way it was. Smile
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm

shanlung wrote:
I like to join in.

I "know" you . . . and Tinkerbell, and the other grey whose name I can't spell (Ramfada or something like that), and the cats that you take out with you. . . you and your Queen's English (I mean that in a funny ribbin' manner).

I'm a fan.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm

For sale: Bottle of Elixir of Life and Vitality only $24.99
paypal funds to patdbunny@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
evil chicken
Umbrella Cockatoo
evil chicken

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm

patdbunny wrote:
For sale: Bottle of Elixir of Life and Vitality only $24.99
paypal funds to patdbunny@hotmail.com
Duh Do we need to banish you?? lol!
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 pm

WHAT?! I NEED SOME HOLIDAY MONEY!!
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 pm

patdbunny wrote:
shanlung wrote:
I like to join in.

I "know" you . . . and Tinkerbell, and the other grey whose name I can't spell (Ramfada or something like that), and the cats that you take out with you. . . you and your Queen's English (I mean that in a funny ribbin' manner).

I'm a fan.

Welcome
I just "discovered" him yesterday! His knots are FAR to complicated for me, but his Flicker photostream is to die for!!!

Back to top Go down
shanlung
Budgerigar
shanlung

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am

VickiNumbers wrote:
patdbunny wrote:
shanlung wrote:
I like to join in.

I'm a fan.

Hi New Members :) 2120589027
I just "discovered" him yesterday! His knots are FAR to complicated for me, but his Flicker photostream is to die for!!!

Wink
Testing if links and photos can now be embedded.

A good way to see the highlights of my Flickr photo stream is to click on my main webpage.

Everytime you do a refresh, different photos at random will be chosen from those I like. You then get a flavour of my beasties and birdies in living with me.

Hi New Members :) 512079608_ee8da4a82c_z

Hi New Members :) 3937035257_482a5bb3ed_z

Hi New Members :) 3937831744_4ee59e615d_z

Hi New Members :) 3937847278_8e27896099_z

VickiNumbers,
That hit onto my site probably came from you. That was to a harness design I did which was obsolete and with thumbs & fingers crunching knots. This link will get you to the latest harness design and much better and far easier to do.

Hi New Members :) 29858694_f3cca92b7b_z

Ramadan & Kitties on beach// Chess -1st Saturday IM Tournament // Tinkerbell Harness for Piper
http://shanlung.livejournal.com/104066.html

The harness is the easiest by far, and the least important of all the aspects to take your birdie outdoors safely.

The most important by far is the training and the mindset, without which taking birdie outdoors in harness can be a death trip.

So you really should read all the other URLs embedded in above. I have been a lucky man to have found those pitfalls, and walked away to talk about them. You should know those pitfalls by ordering that pizza, fixing a jug of coffee or tea or six pack, kicking off your shoes and reading the sometimes nightmarish mishaps of mine such asplaying music to ducks and cargo cult

Or you can depend on your luck to escape from the clutches of Murphy and his minions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi New Members :)   Hi New Members :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi New Members :)
Page 1 of 1