Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Julsiebean Fiddos

Go down 
+2
zazanomore
GlassOnion
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Julsiebean Fiddos Empty
PostSubject: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi guys! I thought I would start off 2012 with an update on my beloved birdies.

Tortuga-

She is a HOOT! Goodness, I can't imagine life without a zon! Josie and Capt did such a kick ass job with her (and her siblings- who need homes!). She even has my "not a bird person" husband loving her. She has quite the vocabulary, well, sounds anyway. She whistles, barks, trills, and calls our cat. She is a sound factory! She only gets worked up when my kids are really wild or if I am running the vaccuum, dishwasher, or hairdryer. She LOVES shower time. She is extremely social and loving, but also somewhat mellow and reserved. She has a delightful balance. She isn't hard to read, but she isn't an open book either. She eats really well, as long as it is things she likes. Cool She has never once even become remotely nippy or bitey- I don't think she has it in her honestly. She is a pile of love feathers. Here she is enjoying one of her many toys, and by enjoying I mean completely destroying. She has also taught my toddler how to play fetch The Julsiebean Fiddos 820986233

The Julsiebean Fiddos ToogieToy1

Sparrow-

He is still the sweetest, funniest, most inredible little guy. He is such a charming little guy. Everyone who meets him adores him! He loves to ride in the car, and hates when it is Tortuga's turn and not his. He is still a hog, has to have whatever I am having.

The Julsiebean Fiddos SparrowCup

Tiki-

She is our new little budgie. Sparrow seemed quite depressed since losing Sushi, and Toogie ignores his pleas for attention from across the room. She will not return his calls, and is completely unphased by his singing to her. Whenever we go to the birdstore he screams and screams for the budgies and it breaks my heart. So, today, I broke down and got him a new friend. She is about 8-9 months old. She is extremely pretty- I've never seen her colors before. She took to Sparrow right away and accepts and returns all of his calls to her. I swear Sparrow is happier today then I have seen him since Sushi died. I had a credit (I had been being overcharged for grooming for the last several visits!) at the store, and the ladies were happy to see her going to such a loving home. I am so pleased to have a budgie from a healthy, loving breeder who only deals with my favorite birdstore. I really, really, really didn't want another bird but the difference in Sparrow is completely worth it. So far, she is really sassy and spunky but not crazy or high strung. She is a lot more peppy then Sushi was, and is very vocal. The name Tiki fits her cute, spunky personality. This picture doesn't show it, but she is butter yellow and BRIGHT teal, so sweet!

The Julsiebean Fiddos Tiki
Back to top Go down
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Tiki looks exactly like Spice Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Awww, really? Then I guess I have seen these colors before! I thought Spice was navy blue and white! The Julsiebean Fiddos 932634153
Back to top Go down
zazanomore
Hyacinth Macaw
zazanomore

My Birds : Einstein - Cockatiel [3]
Charlie Bird - Cockatiel [15]
Clyde - Budgie [4]
Bonnie - Budgie [4]
Madoc - Budgie [1]

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Prettiest budgie mutation Smile
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm

From the picture, she looks a lot like one of the male birds I have that is fathering the eggs I have right now. He's my absolute favorite right now. He seems to be such a good husband to the biddy hen he's mated with! He puts up with all of her scree'ing and running him out of the nest, and just keeps feeding her and going back for more. Smile What a good guy!
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 am

Julsiebean wrote:
Hi guys! I thought I would start off 2012 with an update on my beloved birdies.
Tortuga-

She is a HOOT! Goodness, I can't imagine life without a zon!
Why I'm not surprised vicki 5280 Congratulations!

Julsiebean wrote:
Tiki-

She is our new little budgie.
cheers Good luck!!! Our Blueberra looks similar too!
Back to top Go down
ScooterNScotty
Hyacinth Macaw
ScooterNScotty

My Birds : Scooter
* "Normal" male Green-cheeked Conure
* (hatched 3/2010)

Scotty
*male Cape Parrot
*(HD unk ~2008)

Blanco (Caballo Blanco)
*Whitefaced male cockatiel
*(HD unk, found 4/2012)

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Tiki is cute! And the rest of the crew looks happy and well!
Back to top Go down
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw
henpecked

My Birds : Jake hen YN (his)
Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Toga ! Toga! Toga!!! I love Toogie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 am

Me too Capt.......she is my girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Julsiebean Fiddos   The Julsiebean Fiddos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Julsiebean Fiddos
Page 1 of 1