6 Pairs of Lovebirds all in one big flight
1 very tame older 14 year old Love Bird Anabelle
1 Male Goffin
1 Female Goffin
1 Male Sulfur Crested Cockatoo
1 Pair Maroon Bellied Conures
hmmm I think that is it for now anyways

PostSubject: BIRDS FOR SALE    Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 am

13 love birds. There are 6 bonded pairs plus one older baby.
They are 20.00 EACH with a cage if you take them all at one time. IF you are only wanting one pair they are 60.00 Per Pair only have small travel cages that may be available.
Email me for pics of the birds that are available
There are Yellow Latinos as well as 2 pairs Blue Black masks and other unique colors these birds have been used to being all together in a huge flight so they all get along very well.
SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY PLEASE
DELIVERY IS NOT Possible they will need to be picked up.

[b][i]Jill is a 12 year old tame Female Goffin Cockatoo that is looking for a good home as my Allergies have gotten so bad that I just cant keep her.
It breaks my heart as she is so tame and talks and loves to sit on your shoulder and enjoy snacks with you. She loves her spray baths she is a real card with her dancing and very much enjoys time outside in a safe enclosure. She is NOT a plucker and has no bad habits.
Jill is ONLY available to some one that has experience with Parrots as she is still a baby at 12 they live up to 70 years.
PLEASE do your Research as I will NOT sell her to someone with NO Parrot experience
Jill comes with a Travel cage so you will need a bigger home cage for her to actually live in.
PRICE IS FIRM $ 500.00
Available to a Parrot Experienced Home only
SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY Please
DELIVERY not available MUST be picked up I will not ship

[i][b]Jack is a 8 year old tame Male Goffin Cockatoo
he is so tame and talks and loves to sit on your shoulder and enjoy snacks with you. He loves his spray baths and very much enjoys time outside in a safe enclosure. Jack is NOT a plucker and has no bad habits.
Jack is ONLY available to some one that has experience with Parrots as he is still a baby at 6 they live up to 70 years.
PLEASE do your Research as I will NOT sell him to someone with NO Parrot experience.
Jack comes with a Travel cage so you will need a bigger home cage for him to actually live in.
PRICE IS FIRM $ 500.00
Available to a Parrot Experienced Home only
SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY Please
DELIVERY not available MUST be picked up I will NOT ship

Latino Cockatiel Pair
Kitty & Jammer are looking for a new home due to there owner passing away they are a proven pair that are 3 years old they are friendly and will step up on your hand but can be a little protective of there home cage but once out they are very loving.
They come with there cage and accessories and a Great home is a MUST Delivery is not possible. $ 200.00

Joey
MaleCockatiel he comes with his cage and he is a real sweetheart . Joey is looking for a new home due to his owner passing away.
Great home is a MUST Delivery is not possible. MUST be picked up $ 100.00

I am located 45 min south of Williams Lake BC

[/i][/b]
[/i][/b]
Back to top Go down
http://cariboocritters.webs.com/
Benjo7
Budgerigar

PostSubject: Joey   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

how old is the bird
Back to top Go down

BIRDS FOR SALE