Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Question.

Go down 
3 posters

If I were successful in arranging a wholesale or discount rate for parrot diets, would you be interested in participating?
Yes
A Question. I_vote_lcap80%A Question. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
A Question. I_vote_lcap20%A Question. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw
kaeladedah

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

A Question. Empty
PostSubject: A Question.   A Question. EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:38 am

I am in the midst of contacting avian food companies regarding setting up wholesale accounts for this particular forum. The basic idea would be similar to what I'm doing with other avian companies, essentially offering word of mouth advertising to their target audiences in exchange for a discount on products that we all use for our pets.

Please answer the poll question and tell me who you'd like me to contact. I'm currently awaiting a reply from Roudybush, but I'm not averse to contacting other companies as well. Please also let me know if you'd like to see something similar done with a seed diet.

Back to top Go down
Vikki
Scarlet Macaw
Vikki

My Birds : Sebastian - 7 yr old Harlequin Macaw
Arthur - 12 yr old Jardines Parrot
Pickle - 16 yr old Hahn's Macaw
Ecko - 26 yr old Hahn's Macaw

Plus the 180+ various bird from finch to Hyacinth at the rescue where I volunteer and live...

A Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question.   A Question. EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:15 am

I have to say no only because I already deal with bulk food through the rescue. I do think it is a tremendous idea though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.voliveri.com
Nevermore
Cockatiel

My Birds : Captain Jack Parrot: Green-cheeked Conure

Cheeky/Sir Cheeks - Cockatiel

A Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question.   A Question. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:39 am

Yes. Although it really depends on the food and the location, for obvious reasons. I don't want to change Jack's diet on him, and if shipping costs more than it would if i bought it normally from the pet store?
Back to top Go down
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw
kaeladedah

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

A Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question.   A Question. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:48 am

Nevermore wrote:
Yes. Although it really depends on the food and the location, for obvious reasons. I don't want to change Jack's diet on him, and if shipping costs more than it would if i bought it normally from the pet store?

That's the frustrating thing about international shipping. You wouldn't think it'd take $30 worth of energy or labor to cross something from the U.S. into Canada. That's as much as a 5lb bag of food costs. And I don't think anyone here lives on the border that could easily cross over into Canada to ship it that way.

I've contacted Harrison's and Roudybush for pellets so far, so I'm hoping we can work something out with one of them. I also feed my guys seed so I contacted my personal seed supplier to see what we could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question.   A Question. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Care :: Health & Nutrition-
Jump to: