Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toronto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevermore
Cockatiel

My Birds : Captain Jack Parrot: Green-cheeked Conure

Cheeky/Sir Cheeks - Cockatiel

Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Toronto   Toronto EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 am

So. I recall that at some point, someone here suggested a bird club called BFBS as being a gigantic bird club for Toronto - a way for me to find other nuts and maybe a bird-sitter.

I found the website and bookmarked it, and just went back to it today to see if I could put out a request - find out what the parrot-mummas think of the vets in the area I'm looking to move to...

....for a giant bird club...there is no forum, no message board. Just monthly meetings in person and you have to pay a fee to join.

Is this the right bird club????
Back to top Go down
crystalsbirdtoys
Senegal
crystalsbirdtoys

My Birds : African Grey - Merlin
Caique - Rosco
Cockatiel - Stryder

Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toronto   Toronto EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Yes, this is the right bird club - I don't believe there has ever been a forum or message board. I was the one who mentioned it, as I was a member when I lived in the GTA.

The parrot club here in Ottawa has neither of those either - but DOES have a Facebook Page.

Check to see if they're on Facebook, as well there should be an email contact person - you can relay your inquiries there as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalsbirdtoys.com

Toronto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Care :: General Care & Information-
Jump to: