Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aviator Harness

Go down 
+6
RogerP
zazanomore
VickiNumbers
Margaret
atlanon
patdbunny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 pm

For my BFFs here - I've decided to pilfer my husband's resale license and order some Aviator Harnesses. For anyone who's a registered user on this forum I'll sell you the Aviator Harness for $26 which INCLUDES shipping. After paying shipping I'm not making much off you guys at all (I think it's like $1).

So tell your friends! Your friends friends! Your vet (VickiNumbers)! Tell them to sign up for our forum and get their Aviator Harness at a great discount.

Also depends on response within next 2 weeks as I have to make a minimum order in order to do the $26. Contact me.

Info on the Aviator Harness:
http://www.theparrotuniversity.com/aviator_harness.php

Last edited by patdbunny on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add aviator website)
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:13 pm

DOH! Great timing, I just got one like, a week ago!!!!

I don't need another one, but if you don't get enough people ordering and are stuck with too many I could always have a backup =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Mind I ask - What did you pay for it?
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 pm

patdbunny wrote:
Mind I ask - What did you pay for it?

I got it at opentip.com, which I guess is a sort of wholesale thing. The harness itself was 21, which was a lot cheaper than anywhere else, but shipping was 10, which was more than anywhere else Rolling Eyes It was still the cheapest combined price I found, so I paid 31 and change.
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 pm

I believe I paid $30 for them (including shipping& handling). Consider me #2 person in case if you don't get enough people ordering.
Did anybody told you, that you're very helpful person on that forum? Thanks
Edit:
Yes, I checked $24 +$6SH =30 PAGE
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 pm

I would have done this sooner, but it didn't even occur to me until this morning when my hubby was saying something about him buying something wholesale, yadda, yadda, yadda. Then that little dim bulb in my head flickered. HEY!!

I'll check shipping, but I think I can offer this to you guys in Canada at the same price.

Let's see if we can generate more people to our Paradise. Not that I'm unhappy with our current crowd, but we're not exclusive right?! tongue
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 am

patdbunny wrote:
Let's see if we can generate more people to our Paradise. Not that I'm unhappy with our current crowd, but we're not exclusive right?! tongue
I agree with you. Some of us put a link on our websites, some on craiglist etc, some invited friends via e-mail, what else we can do? I'm open to ANY suggestions...
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:12 am

Margaret wrote:
patdbunny wrote:
I agree with you. Some of us put a link on our websites, some on craiglist etc, some invited friends via e-mail, what else we can do? I'm open to ANY suggestions...

I actually emailed two people who had posts on Craigs List just asking general parrot questions about their pets, they weren't trying to sell anything. I don't think either of them came, but I'm making an effort!!
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:00 am

With all our recent emergencies, I can't buy one this month, but if I can wait until NEXT month, I'll buy one for Bucky. I already have one for JJ - I think I paid $35 for it, direct from the Aviator people. (And compared to the Feather Tether, it's still a great deal!)

So, for the price YOU'RE offering? I'm IN sistah!

Thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 am

patdbunny wrote:
Hey, the more the merrier! Besides, who knows what the cat might drag in? We just might get a bird vet! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE FOR CANADA   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:13 am

Looks like I can send to Canada for $28 USD total in case any of you in Canada are interested.
Back to top Go down
zazanomore
Hyacinth Macaw
zazanomore

My Birds : Einstein - Cockatiel [3]
Charlie Bird - Cockatiel [15]
Clyde - Budgie [4]
Bonnie - Budgie [4]
Madoc - Budgie [1]

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 am

I totally overpaid then...32$
Back to top Go down
RogerP
Scarlet Macaw
RogerP

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 am

I way overpaid for mine then: $44.00 at PJ's Pets. I have been wondering if my problems with Merlin are because my Aviator is too small. I bought the Petite size, but I have been wondering if the Small size would work better. Like Vicki5280, I probably should wait until next month, but I'm in for a Small ! Thumbs-up

I know they come in different colors (all I could get in Petite was Red), any chance of getting a Green (1st choice to blend in with Merlin) or Black?
Back to top Go down
Set
Budgerigar

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 am

flappinhappy
This smiley accurately describes how I feel about this post. Someone posted over on AA and I came straight away. And glad I did. This forum looks snazzy and I like me some phpBB.

But I don't get paid till the 10th. I for sure want to get one for my cockatiel, though, and I'm in Canada. Is that too late?
Also, are you only accepting paypal? If so that would take a wee bit longer to get the funds into my paypal account.

I've been putting off getting a harness because of the price. But this is amazingly affordable!
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 am

Set wrote:
flappinhappy
This smiley accurately describes how I feel about this post. Someone posted over on AA and I came straight away. And glad I did. This forum looks snazzy and I like me some phpBB.

But I don't get paid till the 10th. I for sure want to get one for my cockatiel, though, and I'm in Canada. Is that too late?
Also, are you only accepting paypal? If so that would take a wee bit longer to get the funds into my paypal account.

I've been putting off getting a harness because of the price. But this is amazingly affordable!

Well hi, Set!! Welcome to you and your cockatiel Very Happy You should post a little about the two of you in introductions so everyone can get to know you!!
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 am

Hey guys,

It looks like it's happening.

The 10th is not too late. Also for those of you who need to wait until next month due to budget, that's fine. I need your commitment and I'll let you pay next month.

Waiting for the 2 week mark from initial posting to order, so contact me: patdbunny@hotmail.com
w/ the size and color you want. I got your color request Roger. See below for colors available.

Check or PayPal. PayPal would be through my husband's account. Email me to work out details.

Petite:
Black 857867001011 _____
Red 857867001028 _____

X-Sm:
Black 857867001073 _____
Red 857867001080 _____

Small:
Black 857867001141 _____
Red 857867001158 _____
Blue 857867001165 _____
Pink 857867001172 _____
Purple 857867001189 _____
Green 857867001196 _____
Silver 857867001455 _____

Med:
Black 857867001219 _____
Red 857867001226 _____
Blue 857867001233 _____
Pink 857867001240 _____
Purple 857867001257 _____
Green 857867001264 _____
Silver 857867001462 _____

Large:
Black 857867001288 _____
Red 857867001295 _____
Blue 857867001301 _____
Pink 857867001318 _____
Purple 857867001325 _____
Green 857867001332 _____
Silver 857867001472 _____

X-Lg:
Black 857867001356 _____
Red 857867001363 _____
Blue 857867001370 _____
Pink 857867001387 _____
Purple 857867001394 _____
Green 857867001400 _____
Silver 857867001486 _____

Refer to their website for sizing information:
http://www.theparrotuniversity.com/aviator_harness.php
Back to top Go down
RogerP
Scarlet Macaw
RogerP

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Okay, I looked at the Aviator website before this, but now that I look at it again I am not sure what size to get. I have a Petite in red, and it almost seems too small (at least for his head, that's all I've been able to get on). However, when I look at the weight lists, Merlin doesn't even make the weight list for petite (he is currently 72 grams, which is up one whole gram from when I got him), let alone the X-Small. I would like to get a different color, just not sure of the size. Any suggestions from others that have used the Aviator?
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

RogerP wrote:
Okay, I looked at the Aviator website before this, but now that I look at it again I am not sure what size to get. I have a Petite in red, and it almost seems too small (at least for his head, that's all I've been able to get on). However, when I look at the weight lists, Merlin doesn't even make the weight list for petite (he is currently 72 grams, which is up one whole gram from when I got him), let alone the X-Small. I would like to get a different color, just not sure of the size. Any suggestions from others that have used the Aviator?

Roger, I don't know if that's help. I have petite for Chico, which is about the same weight as Merlin. But conures are different build than cockatiels. Maybe if you would be able somehow to put red harness on Merlin and then see how much of the red rope it's still left... When I dress Chico, I still have a plenty and yes, I agree the thing for head is probably the part that scares them. When I "undress" her, I have to do it like taking off collar from a stubborn dog tragedy I guess the best for you Roger, it'll be asking somebody, who have conure...
Back to top Go down
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

I have the smallest size they offer (petite??) for Apple, and it fits fine. So Chico should get that size.
Back to top Go down
bluemorning
Budgerigar
bluemorning

My Birds : Lemon-budgie
Blue-parrotlet
Sam-quaker
Trip-cag
Fred-senegal

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 am

Need 2 here for sure. X small.Oops just reread,I'll send a pm.
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm making the order this Friday. Please get your sizing and colors to me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Harnesses are here. I've mailed them off to whoever's ordered. Should get them within the next couple of days.

I've ordered extras in X-small (sun conure/senegal size) both black and red in case anyone wants one.
Back to top Go down
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw
henpecked

My Birds : Jake hen YN (his)
Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am

Don't know how i missed this,please let me know if you make another order,thanks
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:31 pm

My(and by my I mean Chico's) harness are waiting for us to pick up at our post office. Thanks Roz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aviator Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aviator Harness   Aviator Harness Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviator Harness
Page 1 of 1