AuthorMessage
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Gallery Feature.   Thu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

I have enabled the gallery feature of the forum. If you look up under the header, you will see "gallery". Each user should be able to create their own album for pictures of their birds. To view the gallery, select "users personal album", at which point you will also be able to upload your own photos to you personal album.

Because I've enabled this feature, I've deleted our parrot pictures section.
Back to top Go down
LyzGrace
Amazon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Thu May 19, 2011 1:41 pm

KayLayUh wrote:
I have enabled the gallery feature of the forum. If you look up under the header, you will see "gallery". Each user should be able to create their own album for pictures of their birds. To view the gallery, select "users personal album", at which point you will also be able to upload your own photos to you personal album.

Because I've enabled this feature, I've deleted our parrot pictures section.

AWESOME!! They have something like this on that talkparrots.com that I tried (I wouldn't go out of your way to get registered over there, seems like great people and all, just not much activity and kind of "surfacey" posts) and thought there should be a group photo album or collection of albums instead of having to post them on a thread. How exciting!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw

Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Thu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm thinking the other forum is actually run on this same site so they should have the same features, it's just a matter of enabling them. I'd like everyone to have their own little section of the forum. Makes it more fun.
Back to top Go down
LyzGrace
Amazon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 pm

KayLayUh wrote:
I'm thinking the other forum is actually run on this same site so they should have the same features, it's just a matter of enabling them. I'd like everyone to have their own little section of the forum. Makes it more fun.

I thought the same thing, they look extremely similar- down to the fonts they use. Michael must have just gotten a url to have it hosted on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw

Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Thu May 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I think he pays about $20 a year to have his specific url. I've seen the option, not sure if we'll do it yet or not.
Back to top Go down
evil chicken
Umbrella Cockatoo

My Birds : Sam -cinnamon pied cockatiel
Drake "Ducky" Laurence Lars -sun conure
Eric -whiteface pied cockatiel
Chicky Baby -red bantee hen -my avatar. Not really a parrot, but y'know, gotta include her anyway

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Cool! I'll need to see if I have pictures of my birdies and "test" this feature. Can't wait to see everyone else's birdies, too!

RogerP
Scarlet Macaw

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Tue May 24, 2011 2:51 am

Way easier to use this than other places. I could never get it to work because the sizing was always so restricted. I was finally able to get some pictures of Melin loaded on, and also one or two with my face as well. If anyone can help, I would like to update my avatar picture to the one labeled as such in my gallery. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Thanks !

See Roz, in the right environment and my posting amount is on the rise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw

Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 am

RogerP wrote:
Way easier to use this than other places. I could never get it to work because the sizing was always so restricted. I was finally able to get some pictures of Melin loaded on, and also one or two with my face as well. If anyone can help, I would like to update my avatar picture to the one labeled as such in my gallery. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Thanks !

See Roz, in the right environment and my posting amount is on the rise Very Happy

You're all set!

I never realized how green the Maroon Bellied's heads are compared to the Green Cheeked's. He's mighty cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 am

^He is super cute, I had to go look too. He is so bright! Like a highlighter!
Back to top Go down
RogerP
Scarlet Macaw

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Tue May 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks ladies, for your help and your compliments. I'll try to not let it go to Merlin's head, he already thinks he is the most important bird in the world as it is Laughing

He was either feeling very green that day or the light just caught him right, not sure which. The part I love is the blue in his flight feathers.
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   Tue May 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Awesome, Roger! I have impulse control issues so it was hard for me not to be posting. I felt like I was scaring others away from posting 'cause I am pretty opinionated an' in-yer-face in case you haven't noticed.

Would love for you to start a thread on why you have a maroon belly and not a GCC. I used to breed the maroon bellies. They're not very common. Don't know why. They're just as prolific as the GCC and apparently they also come in mutation colors.

thinking
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery Feature.   

Back to top Go down

Gallery Feature.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Welcome :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: