Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy friends!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MandaDPanda
Indian Ringneck
MandaDPanda

My Birds : Aries - Sun Conure Smile

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey there feather buddies!

Checking in from my crazyness. lol

Sorry to be gone so long...so much has been happening! I'm alive and well and so is the fid. Hubby is doing well. He now works in the same company I do and that has given us a better schedule all around. We went to our church family camp and are currently taking over the children's ministry. LOL So...many changes and a lot of busy.

What's been going on around here?
Back to top Go down
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Deb's { } close to getting a Galah!
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm

That's great you two can work at the same company!! Nate and I share a car, so I've looked for job openings at his school since the day we've moved down... that would be heavenly Howdy friends!! 942449337 And I totally understand the kid's church ministry thing... so much work!! I lead the worship band for the youth group at our church, it's a part time job!! And you're still probably busier than I am Howdy friends!! 4209083858

Since you've been gone, Julie's gotten another lovebird, we're all trying to convince Deb to get a galah, as Anita said, hannahbird got a baby baby macaw, and we've gone international!!! It's a happenin' place over here Very Happy Howdy friends!! 4014162036
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
idlepirate
Lovebird
idlepirate

My Birds : Lorenzo - Blue Throat Conure

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm

OOH OOH get a galah get a galah! get one get one get one!!!! Howdy friends!! 4014162036
I so wish I could have one too Sad they're so beautiful and seem to have excellent personalities.
There were so many I came across in southafrica that I just wanted to take home with me but could never afford one. Id probably go for one as a second bird.
Howdy friends!! 1958580474 + Howdy friends!! 874629580= Howdy friends!! 3053971583
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bluethroatconure?feature=mhee
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

idlepirate wrote:
OOH OOH get a galah get a galah! get one get one get one!!!! Howdy friends!! 4014162036
I so wish I could have one too Sad they're so beautiful and seem to have excellent personalities.
There were so many I came across in southafrica that I just wanted to take home with me but could never afford one. Id probably go for one as a second bird.
Howdy friends!! 1958580474 + Howdy friends!! 874629580= Howdy friends!! 3053971583
Really?! You've met them?? Even before this one came up I was getting borderline obsessed with them, I just haven't been able to meet one in person. If I do end up finding out I like them as much as I think I would they'd probably be my first choice for second, too...

Howdy friends!! 1958580474 + Howdy friends!! 322104971 = Howdy friends!! 3053971583
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:51 pm

MandaDPanda wrote:
Howdy friends!!
Finally! We was going to send some Ninja Ninja Ninja for your rescue.
Back to top Go down
idlepirate
Lovebird
idlepirate

My Birds : Lorenzo - Blue Throat Conure

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Quote :
You've met them?? Even before this one came up I was getting borderline obsessed with them, I just haven't been able to meet one in person. If I do end up finding out I like them as much as I think I would they'd probably be my first choice for second, too...

yes you find them quite alot in the petstores or bird parks in SA. I have a video of baby galahs for sale at a bird sancuary me and my sister went to on my last visit there. me and my sister are both equally obsessed with parrots so we went nuts for these birds, there was an african grey baby, 2 galahs, a patagonian and some quackies.... seriously cute!I want them all!
Ill post the video:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bluethroatconure?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Howdy friends!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy friends!!   Howdy friends!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy friends!!
Page 1 of 1