Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Babies!I want them all:(

Go down 
+2
atlanon
idlepirate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
idlepirate
Lovebird
idlepirate

My Birds : Lorenzo - Blue Throat Conure

Babies!I want them all:( Empty
PostSubject: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:44 pm

At a bird sancuary with my sister in South Africa, in the front are the babies they have for sale, they're all really dirty still, i thought they were sick at first, never knew that their feathers take awhile to get normally clean as babies. There's a pair of galahs but the cheeky african grey kept sneaking infront of them for the attention. we spent all afternoon there as they were just too cute and im liturally addicted, I can sit and play with them alllll day. but I get really attached and want them all to live with me and fly around happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bluethroatconure?feature=mhee
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:17 pm

EEEeeekkk!!!! Want want want want want I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Awww! I love beeeeebs!
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

That Grey melted my heart... I don't know, but after latest bird fair I started to follow Greys info online. Not that I want to bring one in a moment, but they just seems so interesting to me.
Cute birdies, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah, I completely understand how you feel! I'm totally in the baby mode myself... It's a good thing I can't get pregnant or I'd probably be doing that too! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
zazanomore
Hyacinth Macaw
zazanomore

My Birds : Einstein - Cockatiel [3]
Charlie Bird - Cockatiel [15]
Clyde - Budgie [4]
Bonnie - Budgie [4]
Madoc - Budgie [1]

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Does anyone know what the first species shown is?
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Speaking of babies... I'm DYING to meet a galah and after some searching, found a breeder who's literally about 10 minutes from me. She has other large birds and macaws, too, not just the galahs. I found out she actually works closely with Yoshi's breeder so I know she's trustworthy. I told her right out I'm not actively looking for a baby, but she said they welcome visitors and I'm going on Wednesday to visit her birdies Embarassed Good thing I'm broke!!! I'll have to snap some pics for you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

LyzGrace wrote:
Speaking of babies... I'm DYING to meet a galah and after some searching, found a breeder who's literally about 10 minutes from me. She has other large birds and macaws, too, not just the galahs. I found out she actually works closely with Yoshi's breeder so I know she's trustworthy. I told her right out I'm not actively looking for a baby, but she said they welcome visitors and I'm going on Wednesday to visit her birdies Embarassed Good thing I'm broke!!! I'll have to snap some pics for you guys Very Happy

Yay!!! Babies!I want them all:( Camera
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
idlepirate
Lovebird
idlepirate

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 am

zazanomore wrote:
I think its a kind of a patagonian parrot (i may be wrong), total sweethearts Smile
Back to top Go down
moa
Sun Conure
moa

My Birds : Rainbow and the unnamed gcc

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 pm

idlepirate wrote:
zazanomore wrote:
I think its a kind of a patagonian parrot (i may be wrong), total sweethearts Smile
they're so cool looking! I've vaguely dreamt about getting one after I watched a sun conure stepping on a patagonian's head to get higher and the patagonian letting him just to get his head scratched via being stepped on when I was at a pet store(they were in this glass tank thing and the the sun was trying to climb to the edge, it was a weird setup...). He was an awesome bird Smile though only thing is I've heard that they're very loud (as in peircing conure loud) but I've never heard them vocalize so I dunno. anything louder than a gcc and my parents would go nuts

I don't know how you managed to leave those birds there idle, that grey was especially adorable!
Back to top Go down
idlepirate
Lovebird
idlepirate

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:27 pm

We spent all afternoon playing with them, had to be dragged out or we seriously would have taken one....and as i dont live there id have had to leave it with my mom Smile hehe which she always loves, jess comes to visit, adopts an animal, leaves it with her while she goes back to Europe.
Tha african was too sweet, it was the little noises he was making. its quite weird that they are always so cute when little and want that attention from anyone but then when they're older they're such one-person birds and wont go near anyone but their owner. only the odd african grey who was brought up around alot of people and well socialized and kept very happy might be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babies!I want them all:(   Babies!I want them all:( Empty

Back to top Go down

Babies!I want them all:(
Page 1 of 1