HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Parrot Lovers Paradise makes available the Classified and Swap Meet forums for the benefit of our users. Before participating in these forums, we would like to make you aware of special guidelines that should be followed. The guidelines listed herein supplement the Parrot Lovers Paradise forum guidelines and rules, all of which can be found in our Rules & Announcement forum.

All interactions with other users or third parties through use of this forum, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and the terms and conditions applicable to said transactions, are solely between you and aforementioned other users or third parties. Parrot Lovers Paradise, herein referred to as PLP, urges you to do whatever investigation you feel necessary before entering into any transaction with another user or third party. As with other areas of the forum, PLP cannot and will not guarantee the accuracy, efficacy or veracity of any information provided within the Parrot Lovers Paradise forum.

This section is intended for the advertisement of parrot related goods and services. However, PLP asks that you remain a member in good standing before posting Classified or Swaps. Classified or Swap advertisements cannot be made on behalf of third parties, either directly or indirectly. Posts linking to swaps or sales of services or goods are included and therefore should not be posted.

Parrot Lovers Paradise prohibits the sale, promotion, distribution, transmission or swap of any illegal merchandise or content. As applied to this area and this forum, you may not promote or advertise the sale or swap of any illegal service or the sale of any item, the sale of which is restricted by applicable law, including without limitations any item restricted or prohibited by applicable state law. In addition, you may not make postings that are misleading, false, incorrect or any ad that may constitute a "bait and switch."

By posting in this forum and the sections therein, you agree that Parrot Lovers Paradise, the administrators, moderators and other applicable persons, do not have any obligation to intervene or otherwise become involved in any dispute or claim between users of this area or between users and any third party. You waive, release, acquit, covenant not to sue and forever discharge Parrot Lovers Paradise, any other applicable person involved in the administration and moderation of this forum, subsidaries, affiliates, and any other applicable person therein from any claims, obligations, debts, sums of money, accounts, demands, liabilities, judgments, expenses, suits, proceedings, actions and causes of action whatsoever (actual and consequential), whether known or unknown, developed or undeveloped, fixed or contingent, subject to dispute or not, of every sort of character, arising out of or in any way related to this forum.
Back to top Go down
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw

My Birds : Jake hen YN (his)
Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Does this mean that as a convicted spammer i'm not a member "in good standing" ?? Or will you make an exception in my case ?? I'll be good , I promise. Little K
Back to top Go down
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

henpecked wrote:
Does this mean that as a convicted spammer i'm not a member "in good standing" ?? Or will you make an exception in my case ?? I'll be good , I promise.

Until and unless I see behavior that violates our TOS, you are a member in good standing. Also, this is just legal mumbo jumbo made to protect the forum and I except all of us already knew and/or understood it.
Back to top Go down
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw

My Birds : Jake hen YN (his)
Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Just jerkin your chain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.   

Back to top Go down

Updated: Classified and Swap Guidelines.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Classifieds :: Parrot Classifieds-
Jump to: