Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure Empty
PostSubject: I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure   I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Yep, I had both in front of me, and the Cobalt Winged Parakeet outdid the Conure in volume and was much much higher in pitch. affraid Now THAT hurt my ears.

Remember... that Parakeet was smaller than a GCC...
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure   I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

GlassOnion wrote:
Yep, I had both in front of me, and the Cobalt Winged Parakeet outdid the Conure in volume and was much much higher in pitch. affraid Now THAT hurt my ears.

Remember... that Parakeet was smaller than a GCC...

Don't know about a cobalt wing, but the white wings aren't louder than a sun and their tone's deep and low.

I think the cobalt wingeds are more rare than the white wings.
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

PostSubject: Re: I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure   I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Maybe there are slight individual differences? But geez... The sounds that came out of this bird made the Sunny's call musical!
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure   I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 pm

GlassOnion wrote:
Maybe there are slight individual differences? But geez... The sounds that came out of this bird made the Sunny's call musical!
I'd think there would be significant differences among different species. Like differences between a sun conure and a cherry headed conure. Less differences between individuals of the same species.
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure   I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure Empty

Back to top Go down

I discovered that a Brotogeris is louder than a Sun Conure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Care :: Parrot Species-
Jump to: