Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good experience with Windy City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScooterNScotty
Hyacinth Macaw
ScooterNScotty

My Birds : Scooter
* "Normal" male Green-cheeked Conure
* (hatched 3/2010)

Scotty
*male Cape Parrot
*(HD unk ~2008)

Blanco (Caballo Blanco)
*Whitefaced male cockatiel
*(HD unk, found 4/2012)

Good experience with Windy City Empty
PostSubject: Good experience with Windy City   Good experience with Windy City EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:50 pm

I just wanted to say a few nice words about Windy City Parrot's Customer Service. I had not done business with them before, but after multiple abortive attempts to mock up a stopper guard for Scotty's water bottle, I wrote Lixit to find out where I could get the replacement part, and they mentioned that Windy City carried them and PVC stopper guards as well.

I could not find either item on the website, so I dropped them an email and I am really impressed with the level of attentiveness and service they provided. They were out of stock on both items, but there was one plug sitting on her desk, which Catherine Tobsing set aside for me, and she thanked me for prompting them on resourcing the guards. The guards were back in stock within the week. I set up a cart, she got the one stopper added to the order from the back, and it's now on it's way. She went extra miles to work with me on what are VERY small ticket items.

Back to top Go down

Good experience with Windy City
Page 1 of 1