Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cockatiel Rescue

Go down 
+3
coral
zazanomore
Nevermore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nevermore
Cockatiel

My Birds : Captain Jack Parrot: Green-cheeked Conure

Cheeky/Sir Cheeks - Cockatiel

Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Rescue   Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm

grey
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Rescue   Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm

GlassOnion wrote:
females don't whistle
I've had females over the years that easily out sing males. I would not have believed them to be females if they weren't giving me babies.
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
coral
Sun Conure
coral

My Birds : CAG-Mikko, Blue headed pionus- Marty, 11 finches

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Rescue   Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 pm

how is she doing now? any luck with a home? maybe you wanna keep her? just kidding lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Cockatiel

My Birds : Captain Jack Parrot: Green-cheeked Conure

Cheeky/Sir Cheeks - Cockatiel

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Rescue   Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Shes doing alright. Although compared to Jack, shes the dullest bird I've ever seen. Doesn't pay any attention to any toys. Occasionally she'll whistle and chirp. She'll preen. Has NO interest in people, doesn't want anything to do with you. Otherwise she just sits in front of the food bowl and eats. And she'll occasionally take a break to nap. She's an overly mellow pothead, while Jack is a crack-head dynamo.

No. I'm not keeping her. Even if I wanted to, I don't have the time nor the energy, nor the space for another bird. I feel bad enough abandoning Jack for most of the spring/summer. I can't do that to another bird.

Not to mention; money. First thing I'd want to do is get her vet checked, her nails done, a DNA test. And upgrade her to a reasonably sized cage with her own toys and perches. Too much money.

So ya. Cheeky is going to a new home.
Back to top Go down
coral
Sun Conure
coral

My Birds : CAG-Mikko, Blue headed pionus- Marty, 11 finches

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Rescue   Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Well im very happy that youve taken her in and are taking such good care of her shes lucky to have you Smile and im sure whoever you give her to will love her Very Happy maybe you can send her to zaza? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Rescue   Cockatiel Rescue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cockatiel Rescue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Care :: General Care & Information-
Jump to: