Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... Pionus...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

So... Pionus... Empty
PostSubject: So... Pionus...   So... Pionus... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:44 am

Tell me everything you know! What makes them bad and what makes them great? What are their special needs? Pionus experts, expert wannabe's, and those studying to be experts... now's your chance to shine!
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
coral
Sun Conure
coral

My Birds : CAG-Mikko, Blue headed pionus- Marty, 11 finches

So... Pionus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Pionus...   So... Pionus... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:56 pm

im no expert but my baby is a pionus I love you i absoutley love him! i have blue headed pionus who is a sweet heart, who likes cuddling on his own terms, hes curious and mischevious. hes cage territorial. quiet except for mumbling and contact calls, he can talk just not a huge vocabulary. he likes foot toys best and pine is his favorite to chew. he has pellets in his bowl and if he could live off grapes and corn he would.

there is a white cap pionus at my school who is a shy nervous little girl but once she gets to know you shes a sweet heart, doesnt play much, never heard her talk, she never screams either.

pionus are probably my favorite type of parrots and i want a white cap in the future. they are sweet and not to loud, funny, playful, cuddly and independant.

http://www.pionusparrot.com/

the lady who made this website is a pionus expert lol and shes very helpful and informative! she also had a toy website called bluebirdtoys.com or something like that. i think she made her own pionus forum to so thats something to look into!

are you thinking about getting a pionus? if so i highly recommend it So... Pionus... 3938999417
Back to top Go down

So... Pionus...
Page 1 of 1