Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble!   Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:29 am

Ahhhhh! I never payed attention to Eclectus parrots before, they fell into the "very pretty but very big and scary beak" category for me. Thanks to you and Yoshi, I spent almost 40 minutes with one yesterday. Um, he was AWESOME. He sang to me, he preened my hair, he removed my earrings (so gentle and quick I didn't even know!!) He was a 2 year old named Jellybean up for adoption. I hope he goes to a wonderful home. Now I am all obsessed with Eclectus parrots. THANKS! Roftl
Back to top Go down
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw
kaeladedah

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Re: Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble!   Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:32 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble!   Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:59 am

Julsiebean wrote:
Ahhhhh! I never payed attention to Eclectus parrots before, they fell into the "very pretty but very big and scary beak" category for me. Thanks to you and Yoshi, I spent almost 40 minutes with one yesterday. Um, he was AWESOME. He sang to me, he preened my hair, he removed my earrings (so gentle and quick I didn't even know!!) He was a 2 year old named Jellybean up for adoption. I hope he goes to a wonderful home. Now I am all obsessed with Eclectus parrots. THANKS! Roftl

Hahahaha - noooo problem!! It sounds like Jellybean was a really sweet boy; I'm still amazed at how much Yoshi lets me do to him, I'll have to put a general "being handled" youtube up. The only larger parrots I've ever had in my house were a rescue Amazon and my mom's CAG that hates me, so the things that this baby lets me do to him are, to me, unbelievable. He'll squawk and offer to beak my fingers if I take it too far and annoy him, but never anything like a bite. I can't wait 'til I get his harness in the mail so we can go places together! Happy

Ssoooo, I really hope that Jellybean gets a good home, too... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble!   Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyz, you and Yoshi are in BIG trouble!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Welcome :: Parrot Tales-
Jump to: