Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bailey Foundation - Part Two.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw
kaeladedah

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

Bailey Foundation - Part Two. Empty
PostSubject: Bailey Foundation - Part Two.   Bailey Foundation - Part Two. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 pm

While I would never want to post disparaging remarks about an organization trying to find safe spaces for parrots or other animals after they have been surrendered, it has come to my attention that The Bailey Foundation is no longer operational.

For the information that I've been directed to, the woman running the rescue has been charged with multiple (somewhere upwards of 40) counts of animal abuse and/or neglect. If anyone would like to see the link to the Avian Avenue thread regarding this, I will provide it.

I am really very heartbroken about this. When I adopted CB, the individual I worked with was very professional, helpful, and seemed to really care for the birds she was attempting to place. We had even emailed back and forth with updates about CB in the months following his adoption. It's really sad for me to think that CB could have been subject to this type of care had I not adopted him.
Back to top Go down

Bailey Foundation - Part Two.
Page 1 of 1