Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty_Poe
Sun Conure
Pretty_Poe

My Birds : Poe - Yellow Sided GCC
Doppler - Pearl Whiteface Cockatiel

*SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* Empty
PostSubject: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:56 pm

The title says it all.

Doppler is living up to his name. We have in fact changed his full name to "The Doppler Effect" (but still just call him Doppler). He's a guard birdie. As soon as he hears someone, he starts SCREAMING for attention. So I come home from work to a screaming Doppler and a grumbly Poe.

Also: as hard as we try to teach him different songs, the only one he wants to learn is the Tequila song *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* 2277367267 . I cooked dinner last night to his practicing. Which is adorable.

Also, this has taken me 10 minutes to type as he keeps climbing down and hijacking my hands for scritches.

Poe is still molting. Always molting. Always grouchy and grumbly and bitey. Still adorable and clownish, but a very fierce clown currently. He finally lost a tail feather! I am hoping that this symbolizes the beginning of the end to this molt.

We've taught him to wave... but he refuses to do it anywhere other than his rope perch! He does it so well.... but only on the rope perch *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* 2699404744 .

Otherwise, I have not been posting lately because things have been ridiculously hectic. When I'm not working, I'm working. We've started advertising the web development, and I've had a couple photography sites to build (speaking of: photography showcase sites are a LOT of work). The hubby just got a promotion and has been taking a course for work - which means I am picking up his slack around the apartment for the next little while until he no longer has homework to do. I've been practicing my photography and trying to get some better developed skills so that someday soon I can make money off of it so that I can invest that money into better equipment so that I can take a more diverse range of photos. AND - we're looking at potentially buying shares into a cooperative housing community and moving within the next year-ish.

Thankfully, my sense of being overwhelmed is not overwhelming me yet *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* 1772756215 .
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm

LMAO! I just saw this! It made me laugh because Mack is doing the EXACT SAME THING! Same song and all!

Probably the same reason Allie isn't being a grump because of her molting is because she's got Micky to do her preening for her. I'm really glad she does too. I used to like preening my birds for them until I realized that I get a little over zealous and end up hurting them. Then they get irritated and bite me and thus begins a circle. Now I'm quite happy that they have another bird to take care of it for them. Smile

TEQUILA!

SCREAM!!!

Scritch please???
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
Pretty_Poe
Sun Conure
Pretty_Poe

PostSubject: Re: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Oh yes, Poe despises my attempts at preening him, and Doppler despises Poe, and so Poe is left with a head full of pin feathers that noon can or will touch.

He needs a buddy.

And Doppler has certain parts of the song perfected, and mumbles through other parts. Quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
ScooterNScotty
Hyacinth Macaw
ScooterNScotty

My Birds : Scooter
* "Normal" male Green-cheeked Conure
* (hatched 3/2010)

Scotty
*male Cape Parrot
*(HD unk ~2008)

Blanco (Caballo Blanco)
*Whitefaced male cockatiel
*(HD unk, found 4/2012)

PostSubject: Re: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Hmm... I tried playing the offending tune for my crowd and it resulted in Blanco (who was on my shoulder) on the floor, Scooter (who was on his cage) across the room on Scotty's cage and Scotty (who was on his cage) sitting on the floor at my feet going "awww.... awww..... . Guess I don't play them enough tunes!
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Roz
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
Pretty_Poe
Sun Conure
Pretty_Poe

PostSubject: Re: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 pm

*SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* 1335033401
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*   *SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM* Empty

Back to top Go down

*SCREAMCREAM*TEQUILA*SCREAMSCREAM*
Page 1 of 1