Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hahns vs. Jardines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hahns vs. Jardines Empty
PostSubject: Hahns vs. Jardines   Hahns vs. Jardines EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:20 pm

So not that it is going to happen any time soon, but I think one of these may be my next bird. The size really appeals to me as do the personality traits I read about. Nothing beats personal input though. Anyone have any thoughts or input?
Back to top Go down
Perch
Budgerigar
Perch

My Birds : Pickle the spoiled, Ecco the sweet, Merlyn the big, Arthur the brat, and Sebastian the loud

Hahns vs. Jardines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahns vs. Jardines   Hahns vs. Jardines EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:40 pm

we have both and if you get either and it loves you they are both amazing birds
Back to top Go down
MrDarcy
Budgerigar
MrDarcy

My Birds : Mr. Darcy a Hahn's Macaw
my baby Meyer's parrot.....coming soon

Hahns vs. Jardines Empty
PostSubject: Hahns all the way!   Hahns vs. Jardines EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:17 am

I have a Hahns.....he is crazy! He loves to be with you, very smart does tonnes of tricks, "he is a cheeky wee article gettin to be" Talks a lot, flys like a gos hawk and has a full time comical baby face. Not too noisy, he will try to compete if there is a lot going on in the room but all in all a great little bird with a giant attitude! My bird is on youtube, search Mr Darcy Hahns Macaw and see how smart he is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hahns vs. Jardines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahns vs. Jardines   Hahns vs. Jardines Empty

Back to top Go down

Hahns vs. Jardines
Page 1 of 1