Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw
henpecked

My Birds : Jake hen YN (his)
Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels Empty
PostSubject: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:58 am

Long time, small time, mom and pop breeders. We live in NC and Fla and travel alot. WE breed Double Yellow Head , Yellow Nape, Orange Wing and Panama Amazons also TAGs and Cockatiels. Our babies are handfeed,socializedand weaned. We feel no one is selling better babies than us.We truly love our babies and care about where they go and will anyways "be there" for their new families, your and your new babies happiness is of utmost importance to us.There is a waiting list for most birds so check with us . If your looking Tiels, we can breed the color you want if you have the time to wait. We usually have a few babies most of the year.If your looking an older Amazon , we rehome and rescue many adult Amazons, we work with problem birds and sometimes have rehabitated Amazons available, if my wife will part with them.Please feel free to PM us with questions.We do ship, but prefer to deliver if possible.Vet /Customer references available,Richard and Josie
Back to top Go down
kaeladedah
Hyacinth Macaw
kaeladedah

My Birds : Cheney Bird, Green Cheek Conure
Pigpen, Lutino Budgie
Nava, Lutino Lovebird
Oliver, Indian Ring Neck

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:03 am

Do you have a website available for users to browse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:47 am

Still trying to talk my husband into a tiel. Does a TAG come in the tiel care package? tongue
Back to top Go down
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw
henpecked

Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:12 am

KayLayUh wrote:
Do you have a website available for users to browse?
Yeah we do, haven't updated it in a while though, sell most of our birds by "word of mouth"
carolinaparrots.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:27 am

soo....is that a no on the TAG/Tiel combo? :bounce:
Back to top Go down
henpecked
Hyacinth Macaw
henpecked

Stacy hen YN (hers)
Kia male Panama
Kong hen Panama
Nitro male YN
Micky male Red Lored
Binkie hen YN
Many other Amazons

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Julsiebean wrote:
soo....is that a no on the TAG/Tiel combo? :bounce:
If you can talk Josie into it have at it, TAGs are a little on the high demand side right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:00 pm

^I was just joking. But it looks like I may be down around July 4th, so hopefully I've beat my husband into submission by then.
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:53 pm

henpecked wrote:
If your looking an older Amazon , we rehome and rescue many adult Amazons, we work with problem birds and sometimes have rehabitated Amazons available, if my wife will part with them.
That's what I was looking for. No, not now. After we will finalize things with my bf and find a small home to live. You made me fall in love in Amazons and it would be funny coincidence in life if in the future I will be able to get one of those beauties from you guys Cool
henpecked(I still want to say Capt), you can put your website in your signature.
Back to top Go down
Fallen_Parakeet
Cockatiel
Fallen_Parakeet

My Birds : Pete (my parakeet)

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm

I think that breeding parrots would be an awesome thing to do when your older, I mean I would love to do that. Little K
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Fallen_Parakeet wrote:
I think that breeding parrots would be an awesome thing to do when your older, I mean I would love to do that. Little K

Or on a very small scale when you're young. It's a great stress reliever after work. I know. That's what I've been doing the last 15 years. Luckily, I've had jobs where I could bring babies for handfeeding and tuck them into drawers in between feedings.
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
Fallen_Parakeet
Cockatiel
Fallen_Parakeet

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm

On a very small scale meaning parakeets right? hahaha you put them in drawers, thats hillarious. RogerP
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Fallen_Parakeet wrote:
On a very small scale meaning parakeets right? hahaha you put them in drawers, thats hillarious. RogerP
No, tiels, conures, ringnecks, misc. small to mid-size birds. I mean small scale as in not too many pairs so you can come home and feed and clean in about an hour. Stress reliever, not stress inducer.
Back to top Go down
Fallen_Parakeet
Cockatiel
Fallen_Parakeet

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Oh hahaa. I want to get another parakeet this summer but im still not sure if my parakeet (Pete) is a boy or girl. I think it's a boy but im not positive... anyways when you have baby parakeets and other small birds is it bad if you don't hand feed it? I mean like I will still be going to school and it would be really hard to bring baby birds to school and feed them Hahhahah. (that was a joke i'm not acutally going to do that) hahah.
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Fallen_Parakeet- I'm starting a new thread "Co-Parenting: Alternative to Handfeeding". go look at that.
Back to top Go down
Fallen_Parakeet
Cockatiel
Fallen_Parakeet

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Okay I will, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels   Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Cockatiels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parrot Paradise Forum :: Classifieds :: Parrot Classifieds-
Jump to: