Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)

Go down 
+11
Vikki
atlanon
RogerP
Margaret
VickiNumbers
patdbunny
Perch
henpecked
kaeladedah
evil chicken
coldtrance
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

And then a step backwards Crazy

right? :Blech:
Back to top Go down
MandaDPanda
Indian Ringneck
MandaDPanda

My Birds : Aries - Sun Conure Smile

Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:14 pm

GlassOnion wrote:
And then a step backwards Crazy

right? :Blech:

No no no! You put your hands on your hips! LOL wee
Back to top Go down
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Singing
Back to top Go down
coldtrance
Parrotlet
coldtrance

My Birds : Im lonely without my Sammy.
On the market for a new FID.

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insaaaaane,
Let's do the Time Warp again! Cheer!

Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:43 am

Ok, I'm seriously going to have to plan a nation-wide trip to visit all my crazy bird friends!!
On second thought, I may coordinate the First Ever Parrot Lovers Meeting in Paradise and just let everyone come to me! That would be better cause we could ALL meet each other instead of just meeting one at a time. Smile

Hmmm... The more I think, the more I like. Of course, since we're all crazy bird people, nobody would be able to leave. Haha!

Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:26 pm

We need to find a bird convention that we can all attend together en masse. A whole flock of us - oh the horror. The AFA convention's this August. . .
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:33 pm

patdbunny wrote:
We need to find a bird convention that we can all attend together en masse. A whole flock of us - oh the horror. The AFA convention's this August. . .

Thumbs-up LyzGrace likes this
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Somebody wanna buy me a plane ticket? Angel
Back to top Go down
VickiNumbers
Hyacinth Macaw
VickiNumbers

My Birds : Allie ~ Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
Mickey ~ Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Sam ~ Blue Front Amazon
Caesar ~ Bronze Wing Pionus (actually my HUSBAND's bird *grin*)
Mack ~ Lutino Cockatiel
Forté and Duncan ~ Budgerigars

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm

GlassOnion wrote:
Somebody wanna buy me a plane ticket? Angel

Forget the plane ticket ... I wonder if people would be more likely to pick up a hitch-hiker with a parrot on her shoulder? thinking
Back to top Go down
http://bunchesofbudgies.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)   Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello... Im Demi and this title is really long because the forum told me to make it long and annoying :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2