Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I just say how much I love.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Can I just say how much I love....... Empty
PostSubject: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 pm

This little green cheek monkey of mine? Happy

He is such a lovebug, everything I love about the conure family in a beautiful little package. He is just as silly, sweet, funny, and outgoing as a jenday without the SCREEEEEEEEEEEECH *brainache here*. Even when he gets all worked up with the flock or wrestling with me I tease him. "Sparrow, is that all you got? I have rubber ducks louder then you!" Julsiebean

He wrestles like a puppy, cuddles and snuggles so very sweetly, and already plays little games with me. If I say "Sparrow, are you a peacock?" He spreads out his tailfeathers. If I say "Sparrow, are you a bat?" He will hang upside down from my finger. Then I say "No no, your my little parrot!!" He will run up to my shoulder and snuggle. I love you

Of course, I love ALL of my birds. I love Juniper's mellow "just be" outlook on life, as well as her tattling on my toddler. She is so funny! Just a very happy girl. Kokomo is a RIOT. She is SO sassy and bossy and fiesty. She throws temper tanrtums and gives her toys absolute hell. She is a firecracker!

Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 pm

...and that's the true happiness! I'm glad for you yahoo
Back to top Go down
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm pretty set on a Pyrrhura Conure and an Amazon for the future. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 pm

yahoo Happy for you that you have a good mix going on!
I love the mixed flock for the range in personalities.
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Oh me too, I love my mix. Everyone is so different and adds SO much to the household.

I also refuse to even think about another bird unless it is an Eclectus or an African Grey. So don't answer any of my musings or rumblings just say Julie- NO. Julsiebean
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Julsiebean wrote:
Oh me too, I love my mix. Everyone is so different and adds SO much to the household.

I also refuse to even think about another bird unless it is an Eclectus or an African Grey. So don't answer any of my musings or rumblings just say Julie- NO. Julsiebean

Well, now! We'll just have to be opening fortune cookies and seeing what they have to say about the next bird you bring up!
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Julie- YES! RogerP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Y'all are so so so so so bad in the most WONDERFUL way. Kaylayuh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say how much I love.......   Can I just say how much I love....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I just say how much I love.......
Page 1 of 1