Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some people I am forced to work with...

Go down 
+5
zazanomore
coldtrance
atlanon
Margaret
MandaDPanda
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MandaDPanda
Indian Ringneck
MandaDPanda

My Birds : Aries - Sun Conure Smile

Some people I am forced to work with... Empty
PostSubject: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

make me want to hit things!

Just thought I'd share Smile
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Don't worry, you're not alone with this. Hug2
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

My Birds : Yoshi - SI Eclectus

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm so happy you share this!!!!! I almost posted about a decision I may have to make in the next few days about a job change for pretty much the same reason, but didn't want to bore people Razz Suppose I should have realized that nothing in this group is boring!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lyzgrace
MandaDPanda
Indian Ringneck
MandaDPanda

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm

LOL Lyz, most people don't like people they have to work with.

I work for a realty company, it's the other agents that I have a hard time with most of the time. I love my co-workers, I'm just forced to have to deal with completely inept people day in and day out.

One agent in particular, I will be more than happy to close escrow with.

Kaylayuh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Birds>People yahoo wee
Back to top Go down
coldtrance
Parrotlet
coldtrance

My Birds : Im lonely without my Sammy.
On the market for a new FID.

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm

There are a few people I cannot stand at my job. Everytime they open their mouths I cringe. But sadly Im stuck with them so I usually just ignore them unless I have no choice but to speak to them. Then again my other always said to kill them with kindness.
Back to top Go down
MandaDPanda
Indian Ringneck
MandaDPanda

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Yup, my grandma always tells me that you get more bees with honey than with vinegar.

I just had to vent somewhere. LOL She really is just an unhappy person. I'm just ready to be done with this property.
Back to top Go down
zazanomore
Hyacinth Macaw
zazanomore

My Birds : Einstein - Cockatiel [3]
Charlie Bird - Cockatiel [15]
Clyde - Budgie [4]
Bonnie - Budgie [4]
Madoc - Budgie [1]

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Don't even get me started!

About 75% of the time, I work alone in my kitchen. But my stepdad is the owner, so he'll always pop in and give his smart ass remarks.

The other 25% of the time, I'm in the office. Which usually isn't bad. But there is this married couple that works there. They are currently having marital problems, and the other day I walked in on one of their arguments about the "bedroom". AWKWARD!
Back to top Go down
MandaDPanda
Indian Ringneck
MandaDPanda

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Ooooooooh boy!

Wow.

See...venting here is GREAT!
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 pm

zazanomore wrote:
...But there is this married couple that works there. They are currently having marital problems, and the other day I walked in on one of their arguments about the "bedroom". AWKWARD!

SAME!!! It's my boss and his wife that own the business and the two of them are insane. Legitimately... like, she's on xanax or something, but he's just an arrogant jerk who thinks he owns the world. You ought to hear the two of them go at it. Then IIIIII get stuck in the middle of the "i told her to do this," "well III told her to do THAT!!!"

Sent out more resumes in the past two weeks than I ever want to in my life. The past two jobs I've had have done nothing but confirm that I made the right choice going into entrepreneurship so I can be my own boss in a few years... oye... can. not. wait.
Back to top Go down
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 pm

OMG! You guys are just freakin' hilarious! Not laughing at your frustrations. You guys know what I mean.

I grew up in a self-employed family. My parents owned a Chinese restaurant. My mom's a micromanaging pain in the neck hen and my dad was the *sswhole. Anyway, some of my high school friends worked there and one of my friends my parents LOVED. It was always "Nora's so nice." "Nora's so polite." "Why can't you be more like Nora."

One day I was watching my friend Nora smiling and chatting with my parents. I was talking to her afterwards and noticed her eyes were weirdly glassy. I said to her, "Nora! You're high!" She responded, "Yep! I always am. How else do you think I can stand your parents?"
Laughing Julsiebean Roftl
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
GlassOnion
Hyacinth Macaw
GlassOnion

My Birds : Cockatiel, Budgerigar

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Roz Roz Roz Roz Roz
Back to top Go down
atlanon
Amazon
atlanon

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Julsiebean Julsiebean Julsiebean

AAAaaahhahahahaha!!!!!!.... That's like the punchline to one of those jokes where you don't laugh, you just tilt your head back and give an only slightly amused and nasally "aaahhh" whilst shaking your finger knowingly at the joke-teller. Roz
Back to top Go down
RogerP
Scarlet Macaw
RogerP

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 am

I subscribe to the Becker philosophy (anyone remember that show? Ted Danson, doctor? anyone?)

Anyway, it goes something like this:

"I try to like people, but it's so hard to weed out the stupid ones" Laughing
Back to top Go down
crystalsbirdtoys
Senegal
crystalsbirdtoys

My Birds : African Grey - Merlin
Caique - Rosco
Cockatiel - Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm

I have my picture of Happy Thoughts at my Clark Kent Day Job - pictures of the birds, dogs, cat, and Husband scrapbooked onto a page.

I look at it, breathe in, close my eyes, and relax.

I like one of the co-workers on my team of 4, and that's because she's quiet and does her work. The other two are negative Nellies and natter on all day. My Ipod only blocks out so much. I'm overproductive and wonder why those around me don't use common sense and give others the benefit of the doubt.

My job by night & weekends - I LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's all about the birds and furry fuzzies, and I work with Husband - it's our together time, and we get to be creative and make others happy. I did it for my sanity and happiness, and it seems to preoccupy my non Happy Place at my Clark Kent Day Job Very Happy.

Make a Happy Place picture - it DOES help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalsbirdtoys.com
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Or you can just come here and read about weiners and urinary calculi. . .
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people I am forced to work with...   Some people I am forced to work with... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some people I am forced to work with...
Page 1 of 1