Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InquisitiveCow
Budgerigar
InquisitiveCow

My Birds : Gracie (African Grey)
Larry and Rhonda (Senegals)

Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!! Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!!   Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 pm

I have been hunting high and low trying to find an insurance company that offers plans for birds as I know how pricey it can get if anything should come up with my little guys and I've just hit a wall. I found one place in the States that offers plans for birds but not anything in Canada. Dogs and cats only. Its so frustrating!! Its commonplace in Europe for insurance companies to offer this for bird owners as well so why is North America so behind the times?

If anyone happens to know of a Canadian company that offers bird coverage, please let me know! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
flappinhappy
Sun Conure
flappinhappy

My Birds : (R) denotes rescue birds
(R) Stacie, YN F
(R) Mickey, RL M
(R) Miss Kong, Panama F
(R) Binkie, YN F

Merlin, Gracie and Mercie my little Jack Yappers
44 chickens and 2 turkeys

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!!   Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Not sure if this will help look up Banfield clinics online they are affiliated with PetSmart stores call them and find out the company they use it is part of all of their vet related info.
Back to top Go down
crystalsbirdtoys
Senegal
crystalsbirdtoys

My Birds : African Grey - Merlin
Caique - Rosco
Cockatiel - Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!!   Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 pm

The only one I heard of offering parrot insurance is VPI, but that's in the USA....as far as Canada is concerned, I haven't heard of any writers here Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalsbirdtoys.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!!   Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to find vet insurance...frustrated!!
Page 1 of 1