Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your "list"?

Go down 
+15
hannahbird
kaeladedah
dusty
bluemorning
crystalsbirdtoys
InquisitiveCow
henpecked
zazanomore
moa
Margaret
ScooterNScotty
patdbunny
GlassOnion
evil chicken
atlanon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
patdbunny
Hyacinth Macaw
patdbunny

What is your "list"? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 pm

zazanomore wrote:
My parents bought me a quarter horse, and a thoroughbred.

I used to just walk up to the quarter horse, jump on, no saddle, no reins and just have him walk around. He was the calmest horse I've ever met.

My parents decided that having horses wasn't really a good investment. We went across the country for Christmas one year, and on Christmas day they told me they sold both horses.

Not even a chance to say good bye.

But I swear, I'll buy another horse one day.

Dude. . . your parents are just wrong. . . Didn't you have a cat they were going to get rid of, too? Or did get rid of? Crying or Very sad
What is your "list"? - Page 3 2271525164

One of our arabs we've gotten to where Evil Chicken can jump on him and just let him walk around with her on his back.
Back to top Go down
http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/
ScooterNScotty
Hyacinth Macaw
ScooterNScotty

My Birds : Scooter
* "Normal" male Green-cheeked Conure
* (hatched 3/2010)

Scotty
*male Cape Parrot
*(HD unk ~2008)

Blanco (Caballo Blanco)
*Whitefaced male cockatiel
*(HD unk, found 4/2012)

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 am

If my parents did something like that I'd still be in therapy I think.... or incarcerated!

But it could be worse. My husband's stepfather had my husband's cat put down because it was too much of an annoyance. Picked it up, put it in the trunk and drove away with it. That man was mean. If he hadn't been long dead when I got to know my husband, I might have done the deed myself.
Back to top Go down
evil chicken
Umbrella Cockatoo
evil chicken

My Birds : Sam -cinnamon pied cockatiel
Drake "Ducky" Laurence Lars -sun conure
Eric -whiteface pied cockatiel
Chicky Baby -red bantee hen -my avatar. Not really a parrot, but y'know, gotta include her anyway

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 am

VickiNumbers wrote:
I also love my Quacker (Wink), but I just found out that I think they may be illegal in colorado. shhh!
You mean your not-Quacker? Wink

zazanomore wrote:
My parents bought me a quarter horse, and a thoroughbred.

I used to just walk up to the quarter horse, jump on, no saddle, no reins and just have him walk around. He was the calmest horse I've ever met.

My parents decided that having horses wasn't really a good investment. We went across the country for Christmas one year, and on Christmas day they told me they sold both horses.

Not even a chance to say good bye.

But I swear, I'll buy another horse one day.
Oh, Zaza! Crying or Very sad What is your "list"? - Page 3 1839924927
Back to top Go down
zazanomore
Hyacinth Macaw
zazanomore

My Birds : Einstein - Cockatiel [3]
Charlie Bird - Cockatiel [15]
Clyde - Budgie [4]
Bonnie - Budgie [4]
Madoc - Budgie [1]

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:19 am

They did get rid of my cat. It was a horrible situation.

I don't agree with anything my parents do.

They don't realize that they're actions are going to effect our relationship in the future. My mom may never be able to meet her grandchildren.

All of these things have only made me stronger, and my love and compassion for animals has only grown deeper.
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 am

zazanomore wrote:
(...)All of these things have only made me stronger, and my love and compassion for animals has only grown deeper.
And keep it like that! Hug2
Back to top Go down
Margaret
Hyacinth Macaw
Margaret

My Birds : • Budgies: Mango, Blueberry, Plum, Sunny
• Cockatiels: Chico, Mickey
• Linnies: Venus and Mars

• Amazon, who was with us: Lucky

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Did something change since last time? I would add now Lineolated(for Chico of course) and... one more Amazon(this time from Florida) for Lucky(of course) Roz
Lucky is sitting in the kitchen and finishing lamp, good boy Wink
(lamp destination was trash anyway)
Back to top Go down
idlepirate
Lovebird
idlepirate

My Birds : Lorenzo - Blue Throat Conure

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm

hmmmm I'm also indecisive, if space, time and attention wouldn't be an option and I just had this massive happy aviary loaded with toys and someone to clean it I would love some more larger birds, more talkative too What is your "list"? - Page 3 397733214

When I get a second bird though it will either have to be a Galah, any kind of Amazon or a mini mac (the hahns macaw), otherwise

ooh and I'd love love to have a Cocatoo or a big Mac What is your "list"? - Page 3 65946847 , just because since I was little they just seem so loving and have such awesome personalitys...plus they dance Exclamation but the What is your "list"? - Page 3 65946847 would just be too much to handle and too big so that might just stay a dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bluethroatconure?feature=mhee
RogerP
Scarlet Macaw
RogerP

My Birds : ~Merlin - Maroon Bellied Conure
(Hatchdate May 15, 2010)

~Arthur - Red Bellied Parrot
(Hatchdate January 7, 2009, rescued October 7, 2011)

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Okay I had hesitated posting here for fear of going off the deep end, but given the information in the post about White Bellied Caiques, I figured I had to at least post them on my "list". I would love a WB Caique and a White Capped Pionus. I'll stop there as there is little chance of things going even that far, let alone beyond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your "list"?   What is your "list"? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your "list"?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3