Parrot Paradise Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coral
Sun Conure
coral

My Birds : CAG-Mikko, Blue headed pionus- Marty, 11 finches

update Empty
PostSubject: update   update EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:10 am

hey guys sorry i havent been on in forever! ive been super busy with the birds, work and school! last 2 days of school though so i should be on more Smile well it happened. i got another bird. i got a baby parakeet one of the ones from my school's aviary! his name is squirtel and he climbs in my hoodie and sleeps there Smile and then im babysitting a red rump parakeet and a quaker for the school over the summer. so i have 5 birds. i also might be hand raising a parakeet that the parents wont take care of that was just born. we put it in with some finches for now and theyre taking care of the little guy. the new birds in my house were accepted in very easily Smile they all call back and forth and eat, sleep and yell at the same time. they all call back and forth its pretty cool. im never gonna wanna give them back though Razz it amazes me the progress theyve already made and they havent even been with me for a week. ill keep you all updated and post some pictures tomorrow of everyone Smile oh and i have some stories about some other critters but ill save that for another post! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fallen_Parakeet
Cockatiel
Fallen_Parakeet

My Birds : Pete (my parakeet)

update Empty
PostSubject: Re: update   update EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:43 am

Awe! I have been watercoloring today, hoping to maybe paint a picture of Pete. That would be Really hard but it would be cool to post in a forum on here.~

Do you have pictures of Squirtel? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BratBirds
Parrotlet
BratBirds

My Birds : Timneh African Grey-Peanut
Sun Conure-Skittles
Tiel-Mariah

update Empty
PostSubject: Re: update   update EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Hi Coral. Glad to see you back. Looking forward to getting to hear about all your babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

update Empty
PostSubject: Re: update   update Empty

Back to top Go down

update
Page 1 of 1